Please note that this page is out of date and will be redone shortly (2019-05-01). The French page at https://rte-nte.ca/terminologie/ may provide some useful leads in the meantime.
Terminology in education in Canada
- On-line Resources culled by the Translation Bureau of the Federal Government of Canada
- Termium Plus, The Government of Canada’s terminology and linguistic data bank
- E-Learning Glossary
- Glossary of Student Loans
- Lexique intermédiaire de la mathématique (Saskatchewan Education)
Resources on education in Canada
- Ministries/Departments responsible for education in Canada
- Official list of all ministries/departments responsible for education in Canada, maintained by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC), a unit of the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC)
- Postsecondary Education in Canada
- Maintained by the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC), this site provides, in consultation with the provinces and territories, extensive resources on many aspects of postsecondary education in Canada and abroad, as well as the assessment and recognition of foreign credentials, including a Guide to Terminology Usage in the Field of Credentials Recognition and Mobility in English in Canada.
Terminology Resources on Education in the World
- Eurydice: European Glossary on Education
- Produced in close cooperation with the National Units in the Eurydice Network, four volumes of the European Glossary on Education are available. They cover ‘Examinations, Qualifications and Titles’ (Volume 1), ‘Educational Institutions’ (Volume 2), ‘Teaching Staff’ (Volume 3) and ‘Management, Monitoring and Support Staff ‘ (Volume 4).
- Glossaire Égide
- Comprendre l’enseignement supérieur (France) [in French only]