Do you think that more heads are better than one? Does the search for correct current education terminology equivalents preoccupy you? Are you looking for a regular and inexpensive way to increase your professional skills and knowledge? Do you want to break out of your professional isolation? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Network of Translators in Education is for you!
Here are the benefits of joining the NTE:
- Access to a vibrant and productive AGM where, in addition to a full briefing and discussion on NTE current affairs, you attend a practical workshop or a fascinating conference, and exchange tips and questions with NTE colleagues;
- Access to networking and training activities, where you will meet other members, and practical terminology and translation issues will feed your mind…and your databases;
- Automatic registration in the NTE’s immensely popular listserv, known as LNorte, which will put you in contact with all our members and enable you to turn to them for help when you’re grappling with that unusual or obscure expression;
- Automatic access to the NTE’s on-line terminology database containing all our terminology briefs as well as the official names and titles used by a number of Canadian education organizations, and;
- free subscription to our FlashINFO newsletter;
Why wait! Join up now and benefit from the NTE’s vast body of linguistic knowledge and skills in the field of education! You’ll quickly be won over by Network members’ friendliness and spirit of cooperation.
We welcome all new members!